Compliance support in our case is a legal service, which is focused on bringing the company’s activities and its documentation to the norms and requirements of regulators.
The main task of compliance services of organizations is to minimize risks that arise due to conflicts with the legislation of the country, due to actions or mistakes of company employees, as well as actions of shareholders.
In the case of our specialists, we provide compliance support to companies to work with the banking internal compliance services.
The main task of banking compliance services is to prevent risks from regulatory audits. For this, banks check their clients and client’s activities for compliance with all requirements of regulators and legislation.
So, our experts offer:
- Opening accounts in European jurisdictions (in particular, our company acts as an agent for Migom Bank LTD, it is possible to open in a wide range of financial institutions with subsequent support).
- Compliance support in opening accounts and operating activities in order to avoid problems in the company’s work.
Compliance support involves:
- documentation verification by our experts for opening a bank account. At the same time, banks may require additional documentation, and the task of the support is to collect it and draw it up correctly.
- actions in case of controversial situations, such as, for example, blocking an account by a bank. This problem occurs both among European residents and in the work of CIS residents with EU banks.
- legal support of transactions and banking operations on the account. Compliance support ensures the reliability of account transactions.
- in case of market changes, as well as changes in legislation and the introduction of new standards and rules, it is necessary to react quickly in order to bring the activities of companies, including relations with the bank, to new standards; this is also a component of compliance support.