In foreign economic activity, legal support is needed in the countries of the European Union. Right now the number of various kinds of problem situations, claims, and claims are increasing. The problem also the language barrier, incomplete knowledge of the legislative framework of a particular country, and other tasks, the solution of which requires bilingual legal support.
Legal support in the countries of the European Union
Our company has the ability to provide the services of such lawyers in the main countries of the European Union, which are of interest to our potential clients. Representation in such countries as Switzerland, Spain, France, Baltic states is possible, while the lawyers you are interested in may be bilingual, which will facilitate your interaction with them.
We are currently cooperating with a number of well-known lawyers in the Baltic States who have experience in solving financial and legal problems and have the right to represent clients in the countries of the entire European Union. In addition, we have a positive experience in resolving issues of interaction in such important countries for our citizens as Switzerland, Spain, Greece, France, the Baltic countries.
In addition to assisting in controversial financial issues, such as blocking company accounts and blocking offshore accounts, we are ready to assist you in such traditional issues as:
- opening citizenship or residence permit in the EU countries on very favorable terms;
- advice on buying real estate in the EU in terms of optimal taxation;
- obtaining permits for the construction of private facilities in the EU countries;
- interaction with local authorities in resolving any controversial issues;
- assistance in debt collection in the EU